The Safe-Tech Pedestrian Awareness Training Program educates pedestrians on the potential hazards of walking or working in or around lift truck traffic areas. In 2006, more than 358 pedestrians were involved in an accident with powered industrial equipment.
The objective of the program is to train your employees to work safely around lift trucks and other powered mobile industrial equipment. Training provides your employees with an awareness of the hazards they face and with the tools to minimize the risk of an accident. Trained pedestrians are also a benefit to equipment operators, enabling them to handle materials more safely and efficiently. Industrial pedestrian safety awareness training is an important component of your company’s overall safety program.
CLASSROOM TRAINING CONTENT
- Current applicable legislation and guidelines
- Roles and responsibilities
- Accident and injury statistics
- Characteristics of powered industrial equipment
- Rules of the road
- Reduced risk of accidents, injuries and near misses
- Reduced liabilities and insurance costs and claims
- Improved operator performance and productivity
- Promotes appreciation of pedestrian/operator roles and responsibilities
- One (1) hour classroom program held on-site at your location.
- Classroom training
- Attendance report
- Framed wall certificate for company
- All Safe-Tech programs meet or exceed all pertinent standards and regulations.
- On-Site programs are offered on any shift, 24/7, without shift premiums.
- Our unique training methods incorporate the use of models and visual aids which enhance interest and help facilitate a higher comprehension level for all operators.
- The first and only training company in the industry to offer a satisfaction guarantee. "If the content or presentation of any Safe-Tech program is not to your complete satisfaction, there will be no charge".